• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Austrailian Navy Fight Pirates on National Geographic Channel

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/SzdzZcJpthI/AAAAAAAAAIU/lTv6nE8qBxo/s128/pa-logo.gif[/imgleft]Not wanting to be outdone by the TV network Spike, The National Geographic Channel is airing the world premiere of Australian Pirate Patrol! This four-part Australian series takes viewers behind the scenes on an Australian warship on patrol in the pirate infested waters off the Horn of Africa. The first part of the series airs n Monday October 18 from 8:30pm AEDT in Australia. I wasn't able to find out when this would be broadcast in other parts of the world, but I will post it if I can find it!

Pirate Patrol is on National Geographic Channel

The crew on the first filmed Australian Pirate Patrol in the troubled waters of the Persian Gulf must not only navigate an increasingly dangerous region, they also face the ups and downs of being separated from partners and family.

On Monday October 18 from 8:30pm AEDT the world premiere of this landmark, four-part Australian series takes viewers behind the scenes on an Australian warship. The series shadows the 193 men and women aboard the Royal Australian Navy’s HMAS Toowoomba as they join a US-led task force to combat smuggling and piracy.

The young crew must adapt to the daily pressures of life on active service, where their personal lives take a backseat. As the drama unfolds, the going gets tough and one mistake out here could mean the difference between life and death.

Australian Pirate Patrol marks the first time a film crew has been allowed access-in-full to an Australian warship on its complete six month tour of duty. The locally produced series will screen globally on National Geographic Channel in 166 countries and 34 languages.

You read the full article and find out more about the individual shows HERE!

Back