• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

avery

glyth

Landlubber
after the pearl hunter quest i got aproached by one of morgans head and the search to kill this guy stops cold in hispania were i go?

<!--quoteo(post=322792:date=May 26 2009, 08:45 AM:name=lordglyth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lordglyth @ May 26 2009, 08:45 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322792"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->after the pearl hunter quest i got aproached by one of morgans head and the search to kill this guy stops cold in hispania were i go?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

talk to the moneylenders generally, other than that some stops in the tavern can provide clues on that line. but always try the bankers first.

<!--quoteo(post=322799:date=May 26 2009, 09:05 AM:name=lordglyth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lordglyth @ May 26 2009, 09:05 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322799"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i tryed that in the port i was cold to but its all cold no avery dialogs apear<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

hmm sometimes it would just be the last option in the list or you had to ask them a question, trying to think how that went, did the quest over the weekend lol but i did a bunch of quests kinda all ran together.

<!--quoteo(post=322792:date=May 26 2009, 03:45 PM:name=lordglyth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lordglyth @ May 26 2009, 03:45 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322792"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->after the pearl hunter quest i got aproached by one of morgans head and the search to kill this guy stops cold in hispania were i go?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
How did u do the quest? Where do I find sharp? I know he's in brothels and He's on Martinique - Port de France. In brothel, shipyard, port control - no dialogue about him. Where to search next?

<!--quoteo(post=322883:date=May 27 2009, 01:33 AM:name=freaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freaker @ May 27 2009, 01:33 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322883"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How did u do the quest? Where do I find sharp? I know he's in brothels and He's on Martinique - Port de France. In brothel, shipyard, port control - no dialogue about him. Where to search next?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dialogue with the brothel owner.

got the same problem too, got sent to Martinique to find Avery, got no dialogue there. but got dialogue in brothel concerning Silver, which sent me to port of Spain but no dialogue there either...

Back