• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

B-14 help (crew)

CPT_Bacon

Landlubber
well. After build 12 i kinda took a brake from POTC, but got B14,31 up and running..

Kinda doing ok, but realy have problems with crew weaponry...

Are weapons isued randomly to crew, or are they picked from the weapons locker? Soif i only place 1 type of sword and one type of guns they will use that?

If you bring crew with you ashore (8) Do they use any meds you give them...or do they pick from weapons locker??

Im actualy doing ok ingame. Roaming around in the piwate coloured spansih fast galleon and dont run into to big problems, exept when i attack forts...

And that brings me to anotherone, realy cant remember. Do i have to "shoot kill the fort" to take town or can i do it by sword and gun from land??

Been away from this game so long that some things just slipped away in the stream of time......lol....

"small mod thing"

Can you change the number of crew you take with you on land??(more than 8)

well thats it....awsome with build 14 not all the disney fancy ghost and zombie snot around just plan even sandbox.....aaaawsome....and no im not realy a pirate, kinda more a pirate hunter....

Bacon

I quit taking any crew ashore a while back, so I could be wrong. :p3

Once you are on shore you can equip the crewmen as you please. Load yourself up with weapons and meds and pass them out then. For boarding actions they get their weapons from the weapon locker. You can only select the number of crew to take ashore from a set dialog in the crews quarters.

Methinks you have to destroy all cannons in the fort.

The boarding crew takes their weapons from the weaponslocker.
If you give them nothing, they'll use a default blade.

The crew following you ashore you need to equip manually through dialog.
You can take only a few crewmembers with you ashore in addition to your officers.
We need to limit the number, because the game doesn't support huge numbers of characters in locations.

You need to capture a fort from sea to capture the town.
However, some towns you can visit the fort from the land side as well.

thanks...

stil doing great....have had a few probs with ctd`s but its solved by keeping the list of savegames to max 3 and if a load chrash after 10 sec ingame i just save again as soon as it load and load the new save....works :)

Stil running the spanish fast galeon, have my 3 officers, one even out skills me now with shared experience. My main gaol right now is to get my own Island and work towards that.

again B-14 3.1 is aaaawsooome...everything takes time and you need to use yaaarrr old brain.....woooot

Bacon

Back