• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

b14 engine.exe prob

raymees

Landlubber
hello all i got a problem when i try to start playng the game i knw many else has this problem but i couldent get any solutions so u can see the problem in here::::::::::::::::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjcYglt4kUk

Ahoy Cpt.Ray, welcome aboard mate! This error can be caused by many things, we will need more information to be able to help you out.

operating system?(appears to be Windows XP)
Graphics card?
DirectX version?
Build version?
And an error log would be most helpful!

Celeron(R) D CPU 3.06GHz
3.08GHz, 512MB RAM
WIN: XP Service pack 2
Plug and Play Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE 1280x960
and wait ill get the log
:::::::::
Scanning current directory
Loading modules...
Loaded 0
Reset...
Initializing CORE...
User Rised Exception
C:\PROJECTS\DRIVE_V2\ENGINE\SOURCES\Core.cpp line 364
no 'engine.ini' file
Directx is 9.0c
My build is Build 14 beta 1 Full

Hope it helps just got build 14 ready and installed its so good thx for this cool build but sadly it all fell apart at the moment :(

Ahoy again i download build 14 patch 1 and extracted it again and again and finally some results!
i got the game working and thank you for answering so fast i got the idea from Captain Magees post and inspiration from Thagarrs post
now i can play again thx again! :cheers :cheers :cheers

well guys i tought thats it but nope when i start to play i get an dont send error :( tought i could sail on the seas and take over forts again :keith i quess im on land atm :shock

Please use the edit button instead of posting 3 replies in the space of an hour with no one else talking

Service Pack 2, do you have 64 bit XP or 32 bit XP?

Please use the edit button instead of posting 3 replies in the space of an hour with no one else talking

Service Pack 2, do you have 64 bit XP or 32 bit XP?
32 bit
but i fixed it again :doff i had wrong ship id in storylines folder thats why i replaced it and now its working

Back