• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Bart O Port - Fort

WeekendWarrior

The Jester
Quest Writer
Hearts of Oak Donator
Can someone look into this?
I'm at The Aztec Treasure quest. Shortly; when i enter the store and head upstairs, the soldier behind me is generated but doesn't talk.
Here are the files:

Attachments

• -=Nysgh=- Puerto Rico. MILITARY Save.rar
    747 KB · Views: 69
  • log files.rar
    8.3 KB · Views: 77
@Bartolomeu o Portugues it's ok now. All it needed was a good old Restart. I did the Turkish way to it: Close it and open again. Ahaha!
Thanks anyway, you're the best.
Now Elting is not taking his sword, he instead uses his fists and getting killed for last two times. I'm trying to save him.

What sword does he use? Some special swords are set to equip is false, which may explain it.

I don't remember that. I need to check... Another thing: I don't also remember if I gave him his new sword (poseidon hand) like in the Assassin storyline :facepalm

He had poseidon hand. But instead was fistfighting, i guess he likes a good brawl time to time. Ahaha.
Anyway, i catched up and saved him, literally by jumping in front of the bullets. After we talked and transported to the beach, i open up his exchange interface and closed. Then he equipped his sword.

Exactly after Bartolomeu fells down from the roof and starts to fight the guards. Elting is in front of the tavern.
Actually the same thing happened before with Roxanne but i don't remember exactly when, although i recall a beach and also Elting beside us? She was immortal then so it wasn't really a problem.

Exactly after Bartolomeu fells down from the roof and starts to fight the guards. Elting is in front of the tavern.
Actually the same thing happened before with Roxanne but i don't remember exactly when, although i recall a beach and also Elting beside us? She was immortal then so it wasn't really a problem.
Ok for Elting, this happens in Vera Cruz. Now, about Roxanne, check this link (http://www.piratesahoy.net/wiki/bartolomeu-o-portuguese-walkthrough/) and try to find when the problem occurs.

I guess it happens somewhere around here...

Go back through jungle to Alice Town – Go and talk to Guibert Daudet standing near jetty – Elting talks to you - Roxanne talks to you – QB Update

Sail to Bahia de San Antonio, Cuba

---> On beach Roxanne talks to you - Elting talks to you – Clothes changed & transported to Havana - Elting talks to you

Walk across bridge to prison – talk to Spanish soldier outside – prison opens – Enter – Go and talk to Emilio in cell – Elting talks to you – Emilio talks to you

---> Transported to Havana Town – Elting talks to you - Watch Benavides arrive – Explosion - Transported to beach - Roxanne talks to you – Clothes Changed - – Emilio rejoins you as Passenger / Officer ( must keep him alive ) - QB Update

Not exactly sure which beach it was.

Check also initItems.c, especially the skipequip and unique settings for the swords used.

Back