• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Battle Rock ?

SuoiveD

Aussie Pirate
Storm Modder
In the middle of the ocean between Falaise De Fleur & Redmond there is an island called Battle Rock.
This island is only marked with a Pirate Flag & the name Battle Rock whilst sailing on the world map.
Is there a quest that is associated with Battle Rock ?

I'm using Build 14 Alpha 3.

<!--quoteo(post=192002:date=Apr 28 2007, 10:03 PM:name=SuoiveD)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SuoiveD @ Apr 28 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]192002[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In the middle of the ocean between Falaise De Fleur & Redmond there is an island called Battle Rock.
This island is only marked with a Pirate Flag & the name Battle Rock whilst sailing on the world map.
Is there a quest that is associated with Battle Rock ?

I'm using Build 14 Alpha 3.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It is used for the Direct Sailing mod.
You can't land there, nor is there a quest.
It is a location point "in the middle of our world"
Hope that helps.

Thanx Mate,

It would be nice to be able to land there & use it as a base especially for pirates like myself.

Yea I know,
Sailed around it a few times wishing there was a beach which I could land on.
Who knows, maybe a modder will make landing possible in future mods.

It's purpose is only to provide some support for the DirectSail mod. It is not intended as an actual island. However, it could be enabled as proper island if somebody is willing to do some work on that.

it would certainly be usefull to have your base in the center of the archipelago.

<!--quoteo(post=192319:date=May 1 2007, 06:58 AM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ May 1 2007, 06:58 AM) [snapback]192319[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's purpose is only to provide some support for the DirectSail mod. It is not intended as an actual island. However, it could be enabled as proper island if somebody is willing to do some work on that.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

well I might have to have a look at it then.

Back