• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Battle Sails

flotschki

Landlubber
Cheers Mates im New here in the Forum so hallo and Greetings.
I have a Question though .

I play the Sea Hawk Story Line .

But anyhow i cant get the ship in Battle Sails . It sais Battle sails but all canvas is struck . So just full canvas or no canvas ......

Any solutions

i cant get the ship in Battle Sails . It sais Battle sails but all canvas is struck . So just full canvas or no canvas ......
Somehow that issue does sound vaguely familiar.
Maybe "Reset Controls to Default" in the Options Menu will help?

If not, try deleting the file named "options" from your main game folder.

ah yes. Thats about one of the last nasty bugs we didn't fix so far in our porting process. As Pieter already said, hit "Reset Default Buttons" in the options and it works fine again. It unfortunaly resets your custom controls, but I can edit the corresponding script for you if you want any custom controls ;)

you need to "reset" the sails by pressing W or S two times so the optical sail state fits to what the game expects.

If you attach your savegame I can also give it a try myself

well that's a rare case. Deleting the options file resets every ingame setting I am afraid. Like I said, I can offer you to default-set any setting you want so you don't lose customization if you need to press reset controls again.

I have another problem my queen anns revenge doesnt have any lights at night and the foreward sail above the figurhead doesnt unfold under full canvas . are there any solutions as well ?

yes. I just finished reworking the QAR model a couple of days ago and it is not included in the Itch version yet.

Take the contents of the zip file and place it in \RESOURCE\MODELS\Ships (so it overwrites the folder QueenAnnesRevenge)

I also scaled her up to her 'real' size

Attachments

• QueenAnnesRevenge.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
do you know if there are any bugs in the questline of nethan hawk. when i want to escape out of the mine via revolt i get a black screen after killing the smugglers outside. if i want to talk to the mine officer in the house i cant talk to him

Back