• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Big Difference Between SD:COAS And SD:TEHO?

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

For 10 years ago I played my first time SD:COAS on PC DVD. A few years later I made the GOF 2.0 download here at the PA! forum. The last few years I was quite busy with playing / moding other pirate games like AC IV: Black Flag. For some months ago I started to play again SD: COAS on Steam. Soon I would like to move on to SD:TEHO. As you can see, I`m a quite "old pirates veteran" right now!!

I already heard and read a bit about SD:TEHO. So far I know, it`s got better, improved graphics (models, textures, visuals, etc.). Of course a lots of adventourous and challenging quests are included too. What I would like to discover is the big difference between SD:COAS and SD:TEHO. For example, are the enemy ships and enemy forts much more diffcult to defeat? Did the developers of the new game also changed something with the whole trading and fighting system? Is it more stable with fewer crashes (hopefully!)?

Would be interesting to know what you made for experiences so far with the new game!

Thanks for your honest opinion!

So set sail to the Caribbean and then shout out a loud HIP HIP HOOORAY!!!

:ship

Back