• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl and QAR Progress

Day off tomorrow for me. I'm going to Disneyland.
icon_mrgreen1.gif

Armada's got a ton on his plate, so he'll get to tweaking the models so I can finish when he's able to. I know some of you want me to release the textures early, but I just thought it would be easier if I waited till I was done. That way everyone would for sure have the same ship and not have to worry about the hassels of updates. I mean I could release them now, but you guys would have to deal with updates and make sure you got them all.
readon.gif
If it were me, I'd wait.

ill post a file soon with the sails
but first i must figure aout how to make the holes transparent
i cant understand much what LS tought to me with the page that give me
im still trying to configure the sails

aop ct players
here you have the sails for both ships
remember to read the READ THIS FIRST file
enjoy
http://depositfiles.com/files/4bgb97ocv

Legendary_Spider has already said it, so I'll say it again. The textures will be uploaded when they are fully completed.
That requires my input on the models, and I'll get to doing that pretty soon. I'm just trying to finish off one of my own projects at the moment, which is based on the stock PotC Corvette, and will move back to the Pearl and Revenge afterwards. I did say I had other projects on the go. :nk

do you have GIMP?

do you have GIMP?

what means GIMP?(sorry , dont know much about xD: this, im still a begginer,anyway ive resolve the problem,what i must to do is put 32 bit whe convert tga to tx)

GIMP is a free image editing program (available here) which is similar to Photoshop, and can edit many different image types.

Will I be able to download the ships when they are ready. Can they be used in the Russian version of the game?

Someone can send me a darkest version of the Pearl, for AOP:CT? :shrug The first version is very bright. :? Doesn't look good for the new sails... :no

Back