• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Pearl only fires one cannon

I rarely sail the Black Pearl, but sail the Wicked Wench often. It has no problems. So. When your crew size gets too low your ship will not fire all cannons. Not enough crew to man them. Could that be it?

Oh no. Not this wretched problem again. It's one of the first things I posted about when I joined up. :modding
We fixed it last time, but I can't remember how. I'll find the old thread and refresh my memory.

It seems this problem was supposedly fixed in an earlier patch. Which version are you playing?
If you have the latest version, then this will be the second time the single cannon issue has reappeared, according to the other thread. :modding

Hey Armada, yea i have this problem too, i run with patch 5 and all ship pack updates.

i think ths one comes from changing something in the advanced settings but i am not sure... i will test some stuff and report back,

With best regards
Meyer189 :)

Ok, this is a tricky one, Pgargon - Surprise1 only fires one cannon but all is fine with Pgargons HMS Endeavour even with same type of cannons...
tried some different Stories too but the same, i dont think it is related to some ships there has to be a connection.

hmmm........ will test some more

With best regards
Meyer189

After you boarded that ship did you add crew from that ship? I ask because the only ship I have had that would only fire one cannon is the Indiaman (fastmerchantman). That ship is a stripped frigate with less cannons and a small crew. With a full crew it fires all that it has, but if it loses any crew at all it will only fire one cannon. :nerbz

Back