• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Black Screen when going from deck to sea

wedgelot

Landlubber
hi, thnx for all the help i ve already got from this forums before, i hope you can be of help again.

ok my problem is this: i cant get from the dock to the sea , the icon that says ship does apear but hitting f3 button is useless, so i do a fast travel to the deck and it works, then i fast travel from deck to the sea..well the screen goes black after a short load on the screen that says SEA.

i noticed that it happens whenever i buy a new boat , a new ship joins my fleet ( merchans scort missions) or i make upgrades on the current one...i also noticed that the dingy with the crew members that row the captain to the ship disapear, did the betrayed me and left me on the island with the locals that hate me? :p or its just a bug?

Hmm. That sounds like your hardware is having a hard time processing the information needed to get you to sea. What are your computer specs? Also, do you have error logging enabled?

i have been playing the "o portuguese" canpaigne, i sailed normally from isle to isle, l payed normally everything fine until i buy a new boat or upgrade it....how do i enable error logging , and where do the logs go to, thnx.

Back