• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Blackbeard (PotC 4)

GhostOfDeath91

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
"If I don't kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am."

300px-BlackbeardFountain.jpg

Hello,

I have a new project under his arm, that of establishing the Blackbeard of PotC 4.

One day, while I was searching randomly in the mod files, I came across this model named "bb_teach1.gm".

sanstitregk.png

Excited and thinking it was the model of Blackbeard PotC, I hastened to open it with "Tool". But I was disappointed that it was not the Blackbeard of PotC.

This is where I wanted to try to achieve it. It complements the villains of the saga (Barbossa, Davy Jones and Cutler Beckett), plus it will allow myself to do more for the mod. I've done two small works on demand Bartolomeu, but I want to do more.

Unfortunately, I am not competent to make new models and I'm a beginner in textures. So I used as the base model of Barbossa and I worked texture to resemble as much as possible to that of Blackbeard PotC.

I show you the end result today. Please do not hesitate to write your thoughts, advice or even criticism. And if Team News Horizons agreed to add this model to mod, I'd be happy.

Thank you in advance.

engine2012091323431157.png

engine2012091323301157.png

engine2012091323293363.png

Blackbeard at Whitecap Bay

Hat would require character modeling. Send a PM to Damski; if anyone can help, he can. I vaguely remember he already had a Blackbeard character model WIP, but I may be wrong on that. :facepalm

Great job on the texture for sure! :woot

bb_Teach1 is meant to be Blackbeard in the start of his career. nr 2 & 3 not published yet.
But none of them are from POTC4.

You got the face right. :onya How hard would it be to change the hat?

Hat would require character modeling. Send a PM to Damski; if anyone can help, he can. I vaguely remember he already had a Blackbeard character model WIP, but I may be wrong on that. :facepalm

Great job on the texture for sure! :woot

Thank you I'm glad to know that my texture rained.:D

I sent a request "Damski" by MP to change the cap. But looking at his profile, it seems inactive since August 8.

I give you the link where Blackbeard files, if you want to add to the mod: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fdgmmg1b1w4l06h/Eu_3SNNDAd

:ship

You know what? That looks very good, mate! It's amazing what can be done with textures. :keith

That's really cool!

Damski isn't always very active, but he drops by every now and then; give him some time. :doff

Hi.

Back home on Saturday :ship .........will be active from then on.

Cheers
damski.

Nice to see you again back, Damski62,:bow
After helping GhostOfDeath91, I could need your help for a modified character with a whip in his belt (like indiana jones). Is it possible?

I didn't say I wanted a character akin to indiana jones:razz just the whip in his belt.

btw: I know it was a joke, Pieter xD

Hi,
I'll look into it.
I did get back on Saturday but my computer would'nt start.....the person who fixed it thought it would be a good idea to reinstall windows.....daft b""tard wiped my registry out & rendered most of my programs useless:walkplank ....such is life:mad:

I finally got round to adding the Blackbeard character model into the game. It's working well now. Thanks for your work, GhostOfDeath! :woot

Back