• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Blaze Devlin - Replace

N3H3C

Sailor
I know this is a very small idea :urgh, but after I was reading up on the Dutch pirate Laurens de Graaf, woulden't it be kinda suitable for him to replace the current character Blaze Devlin? Laurens was remarked as being "tall and blonde" and giving the adventures look of Blaze it would kind of be a neat little historic character, it would kind of follow suite with Officerpuppy's characters like Nicholas van Hoorn :cheeky

Kind of a small idea, but it just came too me. What do you guys think?

I like it! In fact I love it!! :onya

History has somewhat neglected all the great Dutch heroes and adventurers. There are many good and bad. Just take the time to do a little research on the real Nicholas van Hoorn, Piet Heyn or Roc Brasiliano and you will see. I am writing short stories about these guys and others that I will shortly release on my blog.

But then the guys here all know I am very pro Dutch in all things maritime!!!

MK

Sounds good to me mate. Make it happen then we will vote on him replacing Blaze or added as a new character.

Sounds good to me mate. Make it happen then we will vote on him replacing Blaze or added as a new character.

You can do that yourself. Easily. Well, you can change the name and info easily. Go into Your Game folder, Resources/INI/texts/russian/herodescribe.txt and hunt the Blaze Devlin name, replace the name and back story as you see fit.

Back