• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Blue Bird Quest (How-to end it?)

darkevil

Sailor
Hello Sea Dogz,

when i'had captured the Blue Bird and return to the merchant that hire me for sank it, i choose to keep it.
Then, this scoundrel fooled me ; he refused to pay me for the job.
I'm trying to got hints from people in the churchs but nothing his come from there.
After a while, i pay the tavernkeepers to give me hints about what they had listen. They gaved me tips about merchants ships from countrys sailing from or to the island and the easy picking quest opening.
I'd boarded them and captured them and when i returned to the merchant, i never have any dialog to close this quest. The fellow tells me that country from where the ships sailed will be not pleased...

Must i attack this merchants ships only with the Blue Bird ship or they another way to close this quest ?! I haved spend month to try closing it and, now i come a little bit frustrating.

You can leave the Bluebird with a Port Controller (in different town from town with merchant who hired you ) . Do this before going back to the Merchant that hired you. Then when you talk to the Merchant he will think you sunk the bluebird and pay you & Quest over.

Not sure if this will work now that you have already been back to the merchant.

Sinking Merchant ships then going back to merchant does work - but you have to sink a lot of them ( 9 or 10 at least ) before the merchant will be intimidated enough to pay you off to stop you attacking the ships and thus end the quest in the questbook.

Or you can just ignore the quest book entry and leave it open.

:drunk

Sinking Merchant ships then going back to merchant does work - but you have to sink a lot of them ( 9 or 10 at least ) before the merchant will be intimidated enough to pay you off to stop you attacking the ships and thus end the quest in the questbook.

Yep, the idea is that you must take the place of the Blue Bird, attacking merchant ships....

So, i can attack those merchants ships with any kind of ship ?
Is it not necessary to plunder them with the Blue Bird Fast Xebec ?!
That's sound good enough for me... :)

Back