• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

boarding and crashing

Vengeance

Landlubber
whenever i board a ship, i would speed up gameplay through all the fighting with my crew and the enemy crew by pressing the 'R' key, all goes smoothly until i get a note that the game has crashed....... it happens ramdomly while boarding so sometimes it work fine and others it crashes, it gets annoying after a while when ur attacking a big fleet and ur down to the last ship out of 5 and the game crashes, though it happens when i speed up the game, it also happens when i dont speed it up... can anyone help me?

<!--quoteo(post=157038:date=Aug 8 2006, 02:58 AM:name=Vengeance)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vengeance @ Aug 8 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]157038[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
whenever i board a ship, i would speed up gameplay through all the fighting with my crew and the enemy crew by pressing the 'R' key, all goes smoothly until i get a note that the game has crashed....... it happens ramdomly while boarding so sometimes it work fine and others it crashes, it gets annoying after a while when ur attacking a big fleet and ur down to the last ship out of 5 and the game crashes, though it happens when i speed up the game, it also happens when i dont speed it up... can anyone help me?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm having the same problem. Every once in awhile while fighting on the deck the game just randomly crashes for me.

Back