• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bounty Bay Online using Storm Engine

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
ipodede is reporting that Bounty Bay Online also uses the Storm engine:
35672_127796317260719_100000910543378_138862_3083249_n.jpg

See this 7-Zip archive for various screenshots of models included in here that we potentially could... borrow. :wp
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/Pieter%20Assorted%20Files/bbo%20scr.7z

It contains stuff ranging from useful (various animals, including a PARROT!)
to weird (wolf-indians and the Loch Ness monster)
to insane (what appears to be the sea monster from Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas,
a five-headed dragon, Death itself and... a Mexican cowboy turkey!)

Yes... The same as Voyage Century Online use STORM engine too... And there is more much better stuff... But i haven't mentioned that becouse i don't like "borowing" stuff... someone made it...

But i don't mind if we could use modified theyr stuff... But still

Let's just don't start "borowing" all we can simply becouse we can "borrow"... Let's think before if we can't make that by ouer self...

Hi,
All of that stuff has already been "borrowed" from VCO...GAME ON :shrug

Very true. Truth be told, I'm just posting it for the sake of information.
I much prefer having things made by us instead.
Though if there IS something there we need for story purposes,
it might be worth knowing we've at least got a source of... shall we say... temporary placeholders? :cheeky

Well... In those games are some models, that I'd like to "borrow" as upgrades for ships in my Ship-Customization-System... Tho, they surrelly will have to be modified, since those parts aren't ... "universal"... they won't fit to all ships...

So I'l think about "partly-borowing" misc stuff from those games... :rolleyes:

Back