• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Bounty on my head

hood18

Landlubber
hello guys i just brand new in this forum and i download your HUGE AND GREAT mod GOF and its great
yesterday i was doing the search of a missing ship mission but when i board the ship it was an english ship then i captured and set off to trinidad and tobago and the english nation put bounty on my head its a way to redduce this bounty i cant approach to a english colonies and its very hard with my war frigate like this pic
1857%2BUSS%2BMinnesota%2Blito.jpg

so thanks for the help i from argentina and love this game !

Welcome to the forums and the mod bud.

You was given a mission by the port controller to find a stolen ship which was flying the English flag and after taking her your relations with the English dropped and they put a bounty on your head?

You can go to any pirate town and pay the diplomat to fix your relations with England, this however takes something like 28 days and once the relation is fixed your will be notified. The cost is dependent on some factors such as your rank, how much the bounty is etc, the other option is to sneak into the English port at night and speak with the governor and pay him off (more dangerous, but with danger comes adventure or at least that's what I would tell myself when doing a daring thing such as that with low skills.

ok my bounty its 11600 pieces of eight my Rank its 26 well still got the frigate and i check out on le francois bermuda and still no diplomant on that town and of course i find in every town bounty hunters like 3 o 2 are annoying but easy to kill so the diplomant its the captain of the town ? i try to get in to charlestown and try to sneak in but still the guards try to kill me so any advice ? and i ran out money because i deliver shipment of a town to town but now its stuck because i failed and i cant get anymore

The diplomat is only ever at pirate taverns, sleep in the tavern for a few days checking each day to see if he is sitting at a table. He will appear at some point, can't recall ever not having a diplomat not appear in a tavern. As for sneaking into the towns, I have never done it personally, but I'm sure someone will help you out with that. The only thing you can do is start to attack ships to build your money up and sell the captured ships which is obviously very profitable, then when you have enough money start to purchase goods that can be sold for profit at the nation(s) who will not allow you to do merchant jobs for them. At some point your reputation will increase and they will once again start to offer you jobs again, I think you can also improve your reputation by offering money at the church (don't hold me to that because I have never tried to do it).

i kinda need help on this similar problem, im playing Peter Blood Storyline and after my escape i do a quest and ends up having a bounty. my current bounty is 42000. how can my bounty reduce without paying that much? thing is I cant support paying more expenses Im already paying 30K for my crew. and cant do quest because of the bounty..

Back