• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Breaking rock (spoilers)

Axet

Landlubber
Ok I'm doing the french privateer quests and I'm at the one where I have to break the rock from the prison in havana..... except I can find no information on how to do so anywhere in havana. No one talks about it, no rumors, can't enter the Tavern since that B@#$H barmaid keeps ratting me out and making me fight the whole town of neverending guards. Even went to the cave, the prison, the residence, entered all the houses. I just can't find out where the heck this guy is or what to do next. Any help would be much apprectiated.

It's in Santiago (sp?). Under the stairs outside leading to the church, facing the stairway make a right behind the lonely tree next to the stairwell.

According to Playlogic's forum members, <b>I would quick save at the enterance before killing anybody</b>, talk to the guy you need and start slaughtering the guards. They say not to kill the guards before talking to him, doing so apparently breaks the quest - it did in my game, also my quick travel function too. If the guy dies, load from save and do it again.

<a href="http://www.playlogicint.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6353" target="_blank">http://www.playlogicint.com/forum/viewtopi...f=18&t=6353</a>

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Search Rock in Santiago inquisition.Kill all !!!Do not leave witnesses.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->I assume kill everyone that you don't need.

I borked my game I have to start from scratch because I overwrote my saves thinking everything was fine and dandy from the point after I killed the guards.

I just wish I hadn't learned the hard way. I had already been to the Aztec temple and had some very nice weapons.

yeah, apparently I spent to long to find him, since he just keeled over and died. I have lots of saves though thanks to having to start over 3 times already.

You recieve only a twenty day trading license from the General Governor, I assume that is the time limit?

I had 6 days left, so no. Looks like you have 13-14 days to get to him, good thing I had the dog of war.

Back