• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Breaking The Rock Mission....Help

BlackPearl

Landlubber
Hello guys...i need a little help with "BREAKING THE ROCK "mission.....i need to pull a guy out of the inquisition jail ALIVE.....the general-guvernator of france who gaved me this mission told me the guy it;s in havana(NOT TRUE)...it's a game error..he is in santiago under the church...he is in a open cell with a guard in front of it.......now i looked up and it seams that i need to talk to my guy first the with the guards in order to let him stay alive(because if you talk to that guards when you go to talk to him he dies in front of you because of his wounds).....problem is every time i aproch the cell the guard warns me to not enter...if you do the guards will attack you immediatly and you're guy dies.....how can i get him out so i can get my mission done well?because if he dies the general will not give me missions anymore.....please help

I have deleted your other topic. Please use this one.

anyway i managed to complete the mission....at first i went with a frigate in the santiago port....now i captured a brigantine and went with that instead....look what you need to do if you get this problem:
- find a small boat so you won't drow attention to you
- do to the local priest and ask him where is the inquisition even if you already know where is it
- go straight to the cell where the rock it is(it's guarded with a spanish soldier)
- the guard warns you but you ignore him and go straight inside the cell and talk to your guy before drawing your sword
- he will tell you to kill the guards, so you do so
- after clearing the cave run to your boat....you can't beat the guards because they keep respanwing
- the fort will fire at you but if you have a small boat you have speed to ..so run:D
- go to tortuga and complete the mission....
Good Luck

Back