• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help British ship color pattern

Ralof45

Landlubber
Hey there fellas.
So basically when installing the mod the setup presents you with a question, If you want the british ships in later eras to have their classic black and yellow pattern. When I installed the mod I said no but I have since regreted that decision and want to change it back.

So my question is if I have to re-install the whole mod to change it back or can I just run the setup again or maybe some other way I dont know about. Im trying to avoid installing the whole thing again because there are some saves I would like to keep (the saves are from the earlier eras where the color pattern would not be in effect).

I thank you for your kind attention,

Option 1: copy the entire "SAVE" folder to somewhere else. Re-install the mod, then copy the old "SAVE" folder back into place. You'll probably find that your saved games are out of sequence but they should still be readable.

Option 2: re-install the mod to a different folder. Provided you have enough disk space, you can have as many different installation as you like. Either start your new game in the later period using this new installation, or copy the contents of "RESOURCE\Textures\Ships" from the new installation into the old.

Option 1: copy the entire "SAVE" folder to somewhere else. Re-install the mod, then copy the old "SAVE" folder back into place. You'll probably find that your saved games are out of sequence but they should still be readable.

Option 2: re-install the mod to a different folder. Provided you have enough disk space, you can have as many different installation as you like. Either start your new game in the later period using this new installation, or copy the contents of "RESOURCE\Textures\Ships" from the new installation into the old.
Well thanks for the quick response.
I will certainly do that, them british ships just aren't the same without their classic pattern

Back