• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Brock -Brinkley Storyline - Quest Book

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
Just finished playing the Brock - Brinkley storyline through to the end of Curse of the Black Pearl

Really good quest - :bow

I liked the changing of the players character, a nice touch, with interesting potential for the future in DMC & AWE.

Only query is :- At the end of the quest I still have most of the Quest book headers open e.g

My early Days
Mystery Woman
Meet Midshipman Norrington
Join East India Trading Co.
Aztec treasure
Davy jones

Pirate Lords of the World ( this one because I have not yet done Pirate Lord Sidequests ) :onya

people tell me please where can i find Brok after Bootstrap left my team and i came to Barbados and i talk with Shaypen at the shipyard?

people tell me please where can i find Brok after Bootstrap left my team and i came to Barbados and i talk with Shaypen at the shipyard?

Talking to Shaypen at the shipyard is a trap. :yes She says to go to another island - when you go there in the tavern you meet Thomas Tipman who tells you about the trap and says go back to Speightstown, Barbados ( he means go back to a save before you talked to Shaypen in the Shipyard. ;) )

Brock is in the part of Speightstown with the Tavern, store & shipyard :yes Try all the doors - including the ones up the steps.

There is a walkthrough for the story line on the Wiki.

To find the Wiki -> Click on the News button at the top of the page - on the News page click on the Pirate Wiki link in the Site Navigation box on the right side of the page. This should take you to the Wiki main page.

:drunk

Maybe we should add a link to the Wiki on the forum somewhere in a more easy-to-find spot...

Maybe we should add a link to the Wiki on the forum somewhere in a more easy-to-find spot...

I think Keith is looking at the Wiki access issues ( who can edit pages etc - currently anyone can do this and there are still some "strange" entries appearing ) at the moment.

That is probably why the link is not more easy to find. ;)

Back