• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bruck Storyline: Annamaria Missing!

freaker

Landlubber
After completing the lost sisters quest Annamaria came to me and said to meet her at the Lighthouse. After that I went to the tavern to have a cup of rum and met Cutler Becket. I took the job he offered and began to earn money. After I've earned enough I went back to him and he said that I must sail to Muscitto Cove at Antigua. I read the waklthrough and set sail to Barbados in order to meet Annamaria. But when I landed on the shore she wasn't there!

I started the game 2 times from the beginning but the result was the same. Tested it on WinXP and Win7. I'm playing Build 14 Beta 1 + Patch 1. If someone knows solution for the problem - share please :)

PS: My game doesn't create log files when it crashes. Don't know what the reason is

You might want to make sure you have gotten everything to do with that quest before you try and find annamaria, there is nothing wrong here :no

What could have gone wrong? I re-played it twice and still no change. I followed the walkthrough...

If you look at the top of the walkthrough it says play tested through for Beta 1 (NOT Patch 1)

I have edited files for Jack Sparrow in Patch 1 so the walkthrough isnt 100% accurate anymore :no

Ok. Here's what I did:

Landed on Barbados. Talked to the naval officer. Went to the tavern and talked to the drunk. Then went to bridgetown with miss Brin. After that helped Susan, met Turner.......Got back to barbados found Brock and killed him. Recieved some diamands and a piece of map(if I recoll correctly) and we separated. Right after that Annamaria came, gave me a piece of the map and said to meet her at the lighthouse some time. After that I went to the tavern and talked to Becket. I believe that is what needs to be done in order to proceed with the storyline. Correct me If i'm wrong :)

You have missed something, I dont want to ruin your gameplay but you need to have 3 pieces of map (you only have 2)

The Compass?

Well, I can't get it, considerig that Tia Dalma is also missing on Antigua Muscitto Cove...

I can't think of another reason.. :X

More problems: I started new game(again...) and this time decided not to help Shaypen. It proved impossible to continue the quest, because the pirate lord on Nevis won't talk to me. The dialogue with Ines and Shaypen is always the same and Shaypen never asks who the big boss is(following the walkthrough)

EDIT: Annamaria and Tia Dalma didn't show up again. Is there any way to spawn them on the right places?

Edit 2: I made a small change into quest_reaction.c and the problem with Annamaria is solved! Now I'm gonna check out if Tia Dalma is on her place :)

I don't know why, but when Annamaria gives me her piece of the map AFTER i killed Brock on Oxbay her location isn't updated properly. I found the code, that places her at the Lighthouse and added it in the prepare antigua run 2 function below line 1613

Code:
LAi_QuestDelay("Save_the_slaves2", 0.0);

Now it looks that way:

Code:
// Annamaria Location Fix - AIR
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Annamaria"), "Oxbay_lighthouse", "officers", "reload3_3");
LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Annamaria"));

characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].Dialog.Filename = "Annamaria_dialog.c";
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Annamaria"),PChar,"",10.0,10.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].dialog.currentnode = "We_have_a_treasure_map";
Log_SetStringToLog(TranslateString("","Annamaria Location Fix"));

To modders: please take a look and this and try to find out what is causing this bug :)

Tia Dalma's missing again.

Edit: I found where the problem with Tia Dalma location is: After I give Becket enough money to become EITC Officer this code shut be exxecuted:

Code:
case "Save_the_Slaves2":
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"), "None", "");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_1"), "Antigua_shore", "goto", "locator26");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_2"), "Antigua_shore", "officers", "reload2_1");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_3"), "Antigua_shore", "officers", "reload2_2");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "Antigua_shore", "goto", "citizen08");
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1 = "location";
PChar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1.character = Pchar.id;
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1.location = "Antigua_Shore";
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition = "Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa";
// Check if this code gets executed - AIR
Log_SetStringToLog(TranslateString("","Tia Dalma Location Triggered"));
break;

and it should be triggered by this string:

Code:

I made a check and it came up that the code for Save_the_Slaves2 case doesn't get executed. Maybe I'll add it above the Annamaria fix and try again. I wonder though, is this correct? Can that "fix" cause further problems with the storyline?

Edit: I added it below my last fix. Tia Dalma is on Antigua, but doesn't speak to me.... Strange...

No one has confirmed so I will play through it myself to see if the error is still there, like I said above the Annamaria one is NOT a BUG it is the fact that you havnt got the compass the reason why she isnt showing up

EDIT: That fix is completely wrong sorry to say, your supposed to be able to go and see Annamaria before you do the thing for Beckett :facepalm
I can confirm it is there but not why :modding (the code looks fine)

Can you fix it then? And btw is there a time limitation for the girls to show up? Clint Eastwood appeared only on daylight.

Edit: This thing is like a chain - although I spawned Tia Dalma and Annamaria the quest can't continue because the next move doesn't get triggered....

Damn, I wanna finish this story line :mad:

Welcome to the club then :D

I added a message when Save_the_Slaves2 gets executed but the message never appeared. Maybe there's something wrong with calling this case?

Is there another function for calling the next quest case?

btw: I noticed some kind of mistake(maybe). Save_the_slaves2 - it should be Save_the_Slaves2 in LAi_QuestDelay on line 1613. I changed it but still no result

Edit: Finally!!!! I get the Tia Dalma location Fixed! It seemed that the case Save_the_Slaves2 should be defined before the place it gets called(like in JavaScript). So I just moved it above the prepare_for_Antigua_run2 case. I guess it's something simillar with the Annamaria Location.

Edit: It seems that whole passages of code should be moved(if that's the real reason for this "bugs"). I don't know (yet) what each case do and I don't want to ruin my pleasure of the story, so please, Captain Maggee, can you take a look and try to fix it?

Edit: The situation with Tia Dalma(with my storyline) is fixed(I guess) - everything went fine - she ran to me and we talked, after that I got attacked and after I killed them she talked to me again and then ran away.

I moved this code
Code:
case "Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa":
if(AUTO_SKILL_SYSTEM)
{
AddPartyExpChar(pchar, "Leadership", 500);
AddPartyExpChar(pchar, "Sneak", 50);
}
else { AddPartyExp(pchar, 500); }
SetCurrentTime(10, 0);
LAi_QuestDelay("Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa_2", 0.0);
SetCharacterShipLocation(CharacterFromID("Cutler Beckett"), "none");

Log_SetStringToLog(TranslateString("","Tia Dalma Next Quest Move Triggered"));
break;

case "Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa_2":
//			ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"), "redmond_residence", "goto", "goto8");
pchar.quest.Tia_Dalma = "start";
ChangeCharacterAddress(CharacterFromID("Pirates_1"), "Antigua_shore", "locator26");
ChangeCharacterAddress(CharacterFromID("Pirates_2"), "Antigua_shore", "reload2_1");
ChangeCharacterAddress(CharacterFromID("Pirates_3"), "Antigua_shore", "reload2_2");
LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"));
LAi_SetImmortal(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), true);
LAi_ActorWaitDialog(PChar,characterFromID("Tia Dalma"));
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"),PChar,"",10.0,1.0);
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "Antigua_shore", "citizen08");
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Tia Dalma")].Dialog.Filename = "Tia Dalma_dialog.c";
break;

case "go_to_fight_Slave_Traders":
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l1 = "NPC_Death";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l1.character = "Pirates_1";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l2 = "NPC_Death";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l2.character = "Pirates_2";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l3 = "NPC_Death";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition.l3.character = "Pirates_3";
PChar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.win_condition = "back_to_Tia_Dalma";

pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed.win_condition.l1 = "NPC_Death";
pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed.win_condition.l1.character = PChar.id;
pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed.win_condition = "back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed";
break;

case "back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed":
pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma.over = "yes";

Pchar.quest.Player_Save_Slaves_failed2.win_condition.l1 = "location";
PChar.quest.Player_Save_Slaves_failed2.win_condition.l1.character = Pchar.id;
Pchar.quest.Player_Save_Slaves_failed2.win_condition.l1.location = "Antigua_Tavern_upstairs";
Pchar.quest.Player_Save_Slaves_failed2.win_condition = "Player_Save_Slaves_failed2";
break;

case "Player_Save_Slaves_failed2":
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Pirates_1"), "None", "");
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Pirates_2"), "None", "");
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Pirates_3"), "None", "");
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "Antigua_shore", "citizen08");

Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3.win_condition.l1 = "location";
PChar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3.win_condition.l1.character = Pchar.id;
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3.win_condition.l1.location = "Antigua_Shore";
Pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3.win_condition = "back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3";
break;

case "back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed3":
LAi_SetImmortal(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), true);
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Tia Dalma")].Dialog.Filename = "Tia Dalma_dialog.c";
LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"));
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"),PChar,"",10.0,10.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Tia Dalma")].dialog.currentnode = "Failed task Mings";
break;

case "back_to_Tia_Dalma":
pchar.quest.back_to_Tia_Dalma_failed.over = "yes";

if(AUTO_SKILL_SYSTEM)
{
AddPartyExpChar(pchar, "Leadership", 5000);
}
else { AddPartyExp(pchar, 5000); }

LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"),PChar,"",10.0,1.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Tia Dalma")].dialog.currentnode = "speaktoTiaagain";
break;

case "Goodbye Tia Dalma":
LAi_ActorRunToLocator(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "officers", "reload2_2", "Goodbye Tia Dalma2", 20.0);
break;

case "Goodbye Tia Dalma2": 
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "None", "");
pchar.Jack = "Met_Tia";
PChar.Flags.Personal = 1; // PB: Non-British Jack-flag
break;

case "return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria": // Before the storm
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"), "Oxbay_lighthouse", "officers", "reload3_1");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Eng_soldier_38"), "Oxbay_lighthouse", "officers", "reload3_2");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Eng_soldier_39"), "Oxbay_lighthouse", "officers", "reload3_3");
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Annamaria"), "None", "");
LAi_QuestDelay("return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria2", 1.0);
SetNextWeather("Black Pearl Fight");
break;

case "return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria2":
StorePassengers(PChar.id);
PChar.nation = ENGLAND;
if (ENABLE_FLAGS == 1) {
HoistFlag(ENGLAND);
}
LAi_SetActorType(PChar);
LAi_ActorTurnToCharacter(Pchar, characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"));
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Cutler Beckett")].Dialog.Filename = "Cutler Beckett_dialog.c";
LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"));
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"),PChar,"player_back",10.0,10.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Cutler Beckett")].dialog.currentnode = "Captured_on_Oxbay5";
break;

Right above my last fix - above this

Code:
case "Save_the_Slaves2":
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Cutler Beckett"), "None", "");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_1"), "Antigua_shore", "goto", "locator26");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_2"), "Antigua_shore", "officers", "reload2_1");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(CharacterFromID("Pirates_3"), "Antigua_shore", "officers", "reload2_2");
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Tia Dalma"), "Antigua_shore", "goto", "citizen08");
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1 = "location";
PChar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1.character = Pchar.id;
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition.l1.location = "Antigua_Shore";
Pchar.quest.Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa.win_condition = "Beckett_Save_Slaves_Africa";

Log_SetStringToLog(TranslateString("","Tia Dalma Location Triggered"));
break;

which is now above prepare_for_Antigua_run2 case. I'll try to fix the Annamaria problem the same way(if possible).

Edit: That'll be complicated... The case sequence here is bigger...

Edit: Found the reason why Susan didn't ask about the big man in the Tavern on nevis when I agreed to help her(as described in the walkthrough) - lines in comment tag around lines 3669 and 3688

Actually no its not like Java, the questdelay can be set after the case as long as it isnt in the same case ;)

I have looked at the Annamaria problem and now have that one sorted I think :yes

After but not before as in the code from quest_reaction.c. What about the problem with Tia Dalma? Should I leave the code the way I re-aranged it? I tried to fix Annamaria myself, but I couldn't :( Can you send me your fixed for both Annamaria and Tia Dalma quest_reaction.c file? Here's mine with the Tia Dalma fix

Edit: I believe the content that should be moved to get Annamaria to the lighthouse is between lines 4351 and 4529. Correct me if I'm wrong (think)

Attachments

• quests_reaction.c
    382.5 KB · Views: 239
Like I said before, reordering isnt what is needed... have you actually played it through with your rearranged code, if it works I will take a look at the differences to see if I can get it to work

I made the reordering just for Tia Dalma appearence and It worked! For Annamaria I haven't done it, because I'm no sure what exactly I have to move(I'm not sure if the battle with the Volcano ship will work for what I intend to move).

Does Annamaria appear to you with your code?

Edit: The reason is in the code positioning. I tested it. Annamaria apepared at the Lighthouse after I moved this snippet

Code:
// Code Added: Annamaria and Battle Sequence(?)
case "straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria":
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Annamaria"), "Oxbay_lighthouse", "officers", "reload3_3");

characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].Dialog.Filename = "Annamaria_dialog.c";
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].dialog.currentnode = "We_have_a_treasure_map";

Log_SetStringToLog(TranslateString("","Anna Maria Location Triggered"));
break;

case "Looking for Compass":
pchar.quest.Annamaria_hides.win_condition.l1 = "ExitFromLocation";
pchar.quest.Annamaria_hides.win_condition.l1.location = "Oxbay_lighthouse";
pchar.quest.Annamaria_hides.win_condition = "Annamaria_hides";

Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l1 = "item";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l1.item = "aztec_compass";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l2 = "location";
PChar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l2.character = Pchar.id;
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l2.location = "Oxbay_lighthouse";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l3 = "item";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l3.item = "Map_Doc_1";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l4 = "item";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l4.item = "Map_Doc_2";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l5 = "item";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition.l5.item = "Map_Doc_3";
Pchar.quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.win_condition = "Now_have_Aztec_Compass";
break;

case "Annamaria_hides":
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Annamaria"), "none", "", "");
break;

case "Now_have_Aztec_Compass":

Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].dialog.currentnode = "Got_the_compass_now";
break;

case "Open_the_Grotto":
Locations[FindLocation("IslaDeMuerte_shore_01")].reload.l2.disable = 0;
break;

case "Hunt_the_Volcano":
SetOfficersIndex(Pchar, 1, getCharacterIndex("Annamaria"));
Pchar.Quest.Now_have_Aztec_Compass.over = "yes";
LAi_SetImmortal(characterFromID("Annamaria"), true);

Pchar.quest.Volcano_Battle_Setup.win_condition.l1 = "location";
Pchar.quest.Volcano_Battle_Setup.win_condition.l1.location = "FalaiseDeFleur";
Pchar.quest.Volcano_Battle_Setup.win_condition = "Volcano_Battle_Setup";
break;

case "Volcano_Battle_Setup":
SetCurrentTime(10.00, 0);
SetNextWeather("Blue Sky");
PlayStereoSound("OBJECTS\SHIPCHARGE\hurrah.wav");

characters[GetCharacterIndex("Eng Captain Near FdF")].quest.english_war_ship = "1";  // Simon Blunden

SetCharacterRelation(GetCharacterIndex("Eng Captain Near FdF"),GetMainCharacterIndex(),RELATION_ENEMY);
SetCharacterRelation(GetCharacterIndex("FalaiseDeFleur Commander"),GetCharacterIndex("Eng Captain Near FdF"),RELATION_ENEMY);

Group_CreateGroup("Eng Captain Near FdF");
Group_AddCharacter("Eng Captain Near FdF", "Eng Captain Near FdF");
Group_SetGroupCommander("Eng Captain Near FdF", "Eng Captain Near FdF");
Group_SetAddress("Eng Captain Near FdF", "FalaisedeFleur", "Quest_Ships","Quest_Ship_12");

UpdateRelations();

Pchar.quest.Volcano_Destroyed.win_condition.l1 = "NPC_death";
Pchar.quest.Volcano_Destroyed.win_condition.l1.character = "Eng Captain Near FdF";
Pchar.quest.Volcano_Destroyed.win_condition = "Volcano_Destroyed";

SetActualRMRelation(FRANCE, REL_WAR);
break;

case "Volcano_Destroyed":
if(AUTO_SKILL_SYSTEM)
{
AddPartyExpChar(pchar, "Leadership", 30000);
}
else {AddPartyExp(pchar, 30000);}

ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Barbossa"), "Falaise_de_fleur_shore", "goto", "locator5");

Pchar.quest.Barbossa_In_French_Tavern.win_condition.l1 = "location";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_In_French_Tavern.win_condition.l1.location = "Falaise_de_fleur_port_01";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_In_French_Tavern.win_condition = "Barbossa_In_French_Tavern";

Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition.l1 = "location";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition.l1.location = "Falaise_de_fleur_port_02";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition = "Barbossa_on_French_Beach";

Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_BeachA.win_condition.l1 = "location";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_BeachA.win_condition.l1.location = "Falaise_de_fleur_shore";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_BeachA.win_condition = "Barbossa_on_French_Beach";
break;

case "Barbossa_In_French_Tavern":
Pchar.Quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.over = "yes";
Pchar.Quest.Barbossa_on_French_BeachA.over = "yes";
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"), "Falaise_de_fleur_port_01", "goto", "goto13");
LAi_QuestDelay("Now_find_Barbossa_Falaise", 0.0);
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Turpin Cabanel")].Dialog.Filename = "Turpin Cabanel_dialog.c";
break;

case "Now_find_Barbossa_Falaise":
ChangeCharacterReputation(pchar, 5);
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Turpin Cabanel")].Dialog.Filename = "Turpin Cabanel_dialog.c";
LAi_SetActorType(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"));
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"),PChar,"",2.0,2.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Turpin Cabanel")].dialog.currentnode = "We_have_Killed_Blunden";
break;

case "Information_on_Barbossa":
LAi_ActorGoToLocator(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"), "goto", "goto17", "", 10.0);

Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].dialog.currentnode = "This_smells_to_me";
break;

case "Information_on_Barbossa2":
LAi_ActorGoToLocator(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"), "officers", "shipyard_2", "", 10.0);
ChangeCharacterAddressGroup(characterFromID("Barbossa"), "Falaise_de_fleur_shore", "goto", "locator5");

Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition.l1 = "location";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition.l1.location = "Falaise_de_fleur_shore";
Pchar.quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.win_condition = "Barbossa_on_French_Beach";
break;

case "Barbossa_on_French_Beach":
LAi_SetOfficerType(characterFromID("Annamaria"));
if(AUTO_SKILL_SYSTEM)
{
AddPartyExpChar(pchar, "Leadership", 1500);
}
else { AddPartyExp(pchar, 1500); }
Pchar.Quest.Barbossa_In_French_Tavern.over = "yes";
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Turpin Cabanel"), "None", "");

if(CheckAttribute(locations[FindLocation(Pchar.location)],"Falaise_de_fleur_port_02"))
{
Pchar.Quest.Barbossa_on_French_BeachA.over = "yes";
}
if(CheckAttribute(locations[FindLocation(Pchar.location)],"Falaise_de_fleur_shore"))
{
Pchar.Quest.Barbossa_on_French_Beach.over = "yes";
}
characters[GetCharacterIndex("Barbossa")].Dialog.Filename = "Barbossa_dialog.c";
LAi_SetStayType(characterFromID("Barbossa"));
LAi_ActorDialog(characterFromID("Barbossa"),PChar,"",5.0,5.0);
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Barbossa")].dialog.currentnode = "Talk_Barbossa_French_Beach";
break;

case "Annamaria_on_French_Beach":
Characters[GetCharacterIndex("Annamaria")].dialog.currentnode = "Talk_on_French_Beach";
break;

case "Back_to_Lighthouse_yet_again":
pchar.quest.return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition.l1 = "location";
pchar.quest.return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition.l1.location = "Oxbay_lighthouse";
pchar.quest.return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition = "return_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria";
break;
// Code Added: End

above the first time straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria is called

Code:
case "Annamaria_leaves_Oxbay2":
ChangeCharacterAddress(characterFromID("Annamaria"), "None", "");

pchar.quest.straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition.l1 = "location";
pchar.quest.straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition.l1.location = "Oxbay_lighthouse";
pchar.quest.straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria.win_condition = "straight_to_lighthouse_and_Annamaria";
break;

Captain Maggee, I don't know wheter there's something else to move or not but I'm pretty sure that's the reason for our troubles. Maybe you'll have to take a look and re-arrange the code a little, in order everything to work fine. Your code works great, it just isn't at the right place. Maybe that has something to do with the updates?

Edit: I talked to tia dalma, got the compass, returned and talked to Annamaria, Killed the pirates and talked to the man on the port who said I should go through the jungle.. bla.. bla...

Since my last talk with Tia Dalma my questbook have not been updated. Is that normal?

Back