• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug fix mods only?

DudeTheMan

Landlubber
Is there a topic with a list of the bug fix mods with the player created content mods left out? So far I have found the loyalty and rat mods. Are there any other bug fix mods?

Thank you for any info. :cheeky

I just made one for the sea, been able to hide behind the waves is so untrue and unrealistic you want to cry. The resason i see it as a fix is simple. When you watch a shark go past you can see the water marks as its fin skins the water, you don't see the fin though. And the shark is ment to come up and look as if its just taken a bite out of something floating, because of the sea and the hight of the waves you will not see this in vanilla. You can fine that one here in Mini Mods. I think this one installs somethings like companions ball choice, which lets you tell any companions which shot type to use. Rum management so it acts like food, so much rum lasts so many day's rather than a few day's like in vanilla. Personally i see things like them as fixes but i don't think the vanilla player's do. :keith

You can also try this. Bug Fixes base
Also this one. Bug Fixes coas ships

Work on a unoficial mod is been done, its just been put on hold while i sort out the work i'm doing for CMV3.2.

I just made one for the sea, been able to hide behind the waves is so untrue and unrealistic you want to cry. The resason i see it as a fix is simple. When you watch a shark go past you can see the water marks as its fin skins the water, you don't see the fin though. And the shark is ment to come up and look as if its just taken a bite out of something floating, because of the sea and the hight of the waves you will not see this in vanilla. You can fine that one here in Mini Mods. I think this one installs somethings like companions ball choice, which lets you tell any companions which shot type to use. Rum management so it acts like food, so much rum lasts so many day's rather than a few day's like in vanilla. Personally i see things like them as fixes but i don't think the vanilla player's do. :keith

You can also try this. Bug Fixes base
Also this one. Bug Fixes coas ships

Work on a unoficial mod is been done, its just been put on hold while i sort out the work i'm doing for CMV3.2.

Thanx for the help bro. Both of the bug fix file links you gave change the same two files. So which one do I use? Also is there a changelog for them somewhere so I can see what they fix? About your mod if I am reading it right it removes the waves unless it is night time? When you say "being able to hide behind the waves" do you mean ships? As in the waves block cannon shots? I think I have seen that happen in-game, but I'm not sure if that is what you are fixing.

Sorry i checked those files and they are fixes to a mod not the stock game like i thourght.

I mean you can actually have waves almost as high as your ship. Not realistic and very annoying, the new weather mod makes the sea more flatter and when it does start to get rough it does it gradually. But through most of the morning and day the sea is calm, be ready to jump though because this has unlocked the sharks now showing as they should there fins out the water and taking bites of things (we can't see what they arte biting, not a bug its the same in POTC). Have you got the fix for crew walking on deck when in 1st person view, if not then here it is Crew Walking On Deck.

Back