• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug BUG I have in Built b14 3.3

tercioviejo

Sailor Apprentice
1º In Santiago city whit any character or mission, in some place of the city normally in port the game crash, the most common , is in Bartolomeu Storyline when I have to exit the town, for found Emilio when I wan enter in city again the game crash. All time is frustrating.

2º Jack Sparrow Storyline, several crash’s; when the game takes over, and there is a cinematic, or conversation with a character an other thing’s, now I in Tortuga in the time when Jack go whit Will Turner to found Mr. Gibbs, and Jack talked Mr. Gibbs this one say Jack we have a crew, Will Turner coming run and the game crash in this point all the time. Other thing in mi passenger screen still appears Pintel, never go.

3º I still have problem whit boarding some ship’s the game crashed when loot cadaver’s or in the screen to putting a officer for that’s ships.

"That all at the moment. I attach mi engine, built settings , internal settings , error’s and system

Regards

Attachments

• BuildSettings.h
    7.2 KB · Views: 85
  • InternalSettings.h
    69.3 KB · Views: 104
  • engine.ini
    35.2 KB · Views: 99
  • system.log
    44.4 KB · Views: 106
  • error3.log
    270 bytes · Views: 94
  • error1.log
    500 bytes · Views: 90
  • error2.log
    7.1 KB · Views: 96
In the system log there are a large number of missing textures.

In error2 log there are a lot of problems too. What is the date of your install in the main menu?

In the system log there are a large number of missing textures.

In error2 log there are a lot of problems too. What is the date of your install in the main menu?

I did a clean install maybe 3 week ago, I unistall all today and reinstall again, I start a new game at the moment don´t have problem, but is soon to know.

I Install the original POTC game and next I run the b14_beta3_installer_internal; in other folder were is the b14_beta3_full Archive. never in the potc game folder, but I follow the rute were it´s.

Saludos

So is there still an issue?

Note please you should install the mod in the same folder as the game is present, but it should error during install if you dont so I suspect that went well altough your explanation sugest otherwise.

So is there still an issue?

Note please you should install the mod in the same folder as the game is present, but it should error during install if you dont so I suspect that went well altough your explanation sugest otherwise.

Hello after deleting everything and reinstalling , I started a new game, yet I have but not as often some small problem , capturing ships, as it was when registered bodies, put in options 3 take everything and recorded corpses in the cities not had any problems at the moment, I playing Legend of Jack Sparrow oits the color´s. Now I´m in the moment when Jack arrives to Isla de Muerta with Phillip's and Maximus , came to the curse treasure and the conversation does not start, I´ll back to a previous saved and hopefully they will speak , Greetings

Back