• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug in the Heratio Questline

Heration

Powder Monkey
Hey guys

im getting a bug right after the battle with the french at octopuss bay

Meet Sharpe and Wellesley again and introduced to Lt. Chumley. - told about French at Octopus Bay.

Sail to Guadeloupe beach (Octopus Bay)

Go to shore

Battle with French troops. (first part auto – last part you must fight to stay alive.)

After battle Chumley wants to sail back to Charlestown. You want to goto Spieghtstown as it is nearer and the wounded need to be attended to quickly.

Sail to Spieghtstown. Go to port.

Talk with Chumley about the wounded.

I sail to Spieghtstown goto port i talk to chumley and he just says, Chumley of the 33st regiment :/ any help?

also i cant goto land from sea, i have to wait until a storm or enemys come to goto port lol

That is the end of the quest for now...
It is not clear but I think Short Jack Gold has made an update which will be available in patch 4 (NOT SURE ABOUT THIS!)

according to the guide there is still two more chapters?
http://wiki.piratesahoy.net/index.php/Hornblower_Quests#The_Devil_and_The_Duchess

im at the end of devil and the dutches

No worries, like Pieter and I said... IT ISNT CLEAR, I got confused myself when I tested it ;)

The walkthrough currently on the Wiki is actually more up-to-date than the one in Alpha 9.5 Patch 3.
And like Captain Maggee says, it is really unclear that the story has ended at that point.
Short Jack Gold has been adding a lot of work, but hasn't yet released any of it.
It'll be in the next patch after he releases it.
He promised the next update will have a clear ending. :yes

He promised the next update will have a clear ending. :yes
It has several VERY clear endings - most being DEATH - Just a little lesson to remind the player he/she is now in His Majesty's Navy and that they should learn to obey orders! (and not go wandering off as the mood fancies!) :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back