• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Bug Nathaniel Hawks history

marcostonhin

Landlubber
Hello.
I have arrived at the tavern on the French island to destroy the ship that carries the ammunition, I have spoken with the man on the dock and I have gone to the tavern, but the barman only allows me to ask about the news and about a new officer. There are no more options, and the most important one at this point (where is Amiel Berangere, the captain of Le Requin) does not appear.
I can go up to the room, but I can't talk to the captain either.
At this point, there is no way to continue with the main story. I only have a problem with the mod 14, with the original game it works perfectly.
Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
Thank you very much.

Did you dock in port or at the beach?

Can you upload a saved game from before you arrived at Martinique?

Did you dock in port or at the beach?

Can you upload a saved game from before you arrived at Martinique?
I dock in port.
It's solved. If I play the game in the original language (english) it runs. The problem is when you play in spanish language. It seems a failure of coordination between the texts and the game.
Now I'm playing all the game in english.

Thank you and congratulations for your fantastic work.

Yes, there are indeed a couple of bugs in the Spanish translation. Someone else reported something similar:
Solved - Martinique mission Bugged Need Help!!!

You should find there some corrected dialog files which will allow you to complete this mission in Spanish and also fix a similar problem with the tavern keeper on Guadeloupe.

When you capture or sink the Black Pearl, there is a video of the ship sinking - this is from the end of the original game. You should then return to sailing, now in an uncursed Black Pearl. That is certainly what happens when I play this story.

When you capture or sink the Black Pearl, there is a video of the ship sinking - this is from the end of the original game. You should then return to sailing, now in an uncursed Black Pearl. That is certainly what happens when I play this story.
IT HAPPENS WHEN 2 CURSED PEARLS

I DO NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY

You should not have two cursed Pearls. Ideally you should not even have one because you get the uncursed Pearl after the battle at Cozumel.

But I've ended "Hoist the Colours" with two Wicked Wench and two Black Pearl, so the game can certainly continue with more than one Pearl in your fleet.

Back