• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Reporting

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I don't know if this has already been done but aqnyway report any bugs you find in COAS here so they can be viewed and later fixed or perhaps way's to aviod activating them etc.

I found a bug today while trying to help the French out who was having a battle against the Pirates, i saw the battle in world view and hoined it, the Pirates had 3 ships, 2 Constitutions which i captured and 1 Friget which they used to capture the French Constitution, the other 2 French ships was, 1 Brig 1 Constitution and 1 Corvette, after the French lost there Constitution i sailed to it and captured the Constitution so in the matter of a few minutes the French Constitution had been taken by the Pirates who then lost it to me, before the battle started i was nutral to the French however after the battle had finished i was hostile, i didn't once fire any shots at the French and i was flying the English flag so that couldn't damage the relationship between us, i figure after i captured the Constitution the game put me as hostile because it only looks at what the end resaults are and not at what happens during the battle, so had i not captured the Constitution i wouldn't have been placed as hostile to the French. I don't have a previous save to check this out but i have helped the English out several times but i have never captured a ship the English have lost in the battle. I've had to pay 53,000 piasters to clear the the hostility between myself and France.

OR better yet use the BUG TRACKER set up specifical for this reason. There is a Build Mod bug tracker AND a City of Abondoned Ships BUG TRACKER as well ;)

Back