• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug with mission

illiam

Landlubber
Hello chaps,

Got a wee problem with a quest from the Dutch governor. Thing is, I'm meant to pick up a flipping gift-wrapped box, or something, from Isla Mona.

When I get there though, and believe me I have looked, there is no sign at all of the thing I'm meant to be getting.

Could this be related to the fact that pirates apparently think I am a bastard? Or is there something I am missing?

I'm meant to pick it up there and take it back to him. I waited for the time to run out, but now I just get less money!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

<!--quoteo(post=168424:date=Oct 21 2006, 06:15 PM:name=Will Collister)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Will Collister @ Oct 21 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]168424[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Hello chaps,

Got a wee problem with a quest from the Dutch governor. Thing is, I'm meant to pick up a flipping gift-wrapped box, or something, from Isla Mona.

When I get there though, and believe me I have looked, there is no sign at all of the thing I'm meant to be getting.

Could this be related to the fact that pirates apparently think I am a bastard? Or is there something I am missing?

I'm meant to pick it up there and take it back to him. I waited for the time to run out, but now I just get less money!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you are dropping off the package, there is a man at the table on the right. He has a yellow question mark above his head and will start off the conversation acting drunk. As far as picking it up...i wouldn't....if you rght click on the package the message says that it is ticking quietly.....

Oh, haha! That drunk guy, yeah, I chased him off.

Just after I posted I went back and played some and I ran out of time, so forutnately I needn't worry about it anymore, thanks for the help though.

Otherwise, bloody brilliant game!

Cheers

Back