• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bugs in Quest ?

jack_sparrow_jr

Landlubber
Hey again.....

after `re-thinking` again ...... and AGAIN ......
I suggest you all do as I .......

When starting a new game, I save for every main aspect done in a quest ...
then next time I save, its in a new slot, I know It takes a lot of save slots, BUT it also repayes, when I get a "bug" I can choose to start the quest again or just load the latest ........ then hittin "I" and if the quest do not work, I load the game before the quest started, then I can get out of da "bug" this way ............

Just een reading a lot of topics about this ........

I hope it can help those of you having these problems......

:p:
BTW.......... and just KILL 'EM ALL ..........
:yes

You know, I save a LOT in the game - there are 40 slots - and you can delete those from the beginning if you wish - OR take them out of the SAVE directory and copy them elsewhere if you don't want to lose them...

aye,it becomes second nature after doing it fer a while,saves a lot of headaches fer sure :yes

I just thought that small tips and hints will help a lot of new potc gamers to a much greater game, with the build installed .......

( :p: just KILL 'EM ALL in dat bloody game :yes )

And, zip them once you've moved them. They're mostly plaintext, and so zipping cuts them down to, say, 5% of original size.

Back