• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Buid 14 Alpha 10 Release Imminent

Thanks Thagarr! I have added your comment to the article as well; hope you don't mind. :doff

yep this article oughta help those who are iffy bout the game or are looking for a new pirate game to play.
i know i would of never gotten potc if it weren't for the build mod,
course i wouldn't have known bout build mod if not for aop,
and i found aop looking for more pirate games after i play sid myers pirates on gametap.
but maybe not everyone is like me and play 60 degrees o separation all the time :woot

The Empress is being worked on :cheeky

As is the other Junk that Barbossa sails to the end of the world.

This is because I will hopefully be starting the sequals soon ;)

Cap'n Drow was doing something with those, but I have NO idea how far he's got with them.
We've had no news on them for many months now.

If i am not mistaken, the deck floor and the masts of the Pearl are almost as dark as the hull. I am not sure about the floor, but the masts are definitely black. Just wandering if there is some things in the model that will change in the future.

The Black Pearl's deck IS dark, isn't it? I changed some things so it wouldn't be TOO black.
ZarethPL was working on making an actual movie-accurate version, but I have no idea how that's going.

Back