• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 beta 1 patch 7

seemeerkat123

Landlubber
could anybody send me this patch if they still have it on there computers or post this patch on this page?
this would be greatly appreciated
Light or full version but light would be preferable
please reply asap thank you

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/b14_b1_p7_full.exe
and
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/b14_b1_p7_light.exe

you know the beta 2 file is 2,048,905 kb how would i have to split it by to make it into two parts. i tried 1,024,905 kb but it just compresses it by 1%

You're not going to get the total filesize down very much; I applied maximum 7-Zip compression to the installer file, which is the best compression there is.
All you can do is split the file, but you can't decrease the final filesize further, because it already is as small as it'll go.
(Trust me, if it could've been smaller, I would've made it smaller; I'm not happier about the huge filesize than you are. :facepalm )

i guess that i can only play beta 1 then :( untill i can get a better memory stick (need 120mb of space to fit beta 2 in) or make it work on this computer. the game doesnt work on this computer untill i deleted sea ,seafoam ,islland and animal .dll files but i cant see anything when i play :(

by the way is there a way for me to get the films ships from beta 2 into beta 1 patch 7 like you did with build 13? because thats the only reason i tried to get beta 2?
i just wanted the new black pearls and wicked wench?
is it possible for you to do a films ship mod thing like for build 13?

I've got enough to do as it is; if you really want it, you can take the files from the Beta 2 installer that you've already got.

Which files do I need to take to get the black pearl and wicked wench and where do I extract it to . Will there be a fog trail for the black pearl (cursed)

If you want all the features of Beta 2, you should get Beta 2 to work. If Beta 1 works, there really is no reason why Beta 2 shouldn't. :modding

For at least the models, take the RESOURCE\MODELS\Ships\BlackPearl and RESOURCE\MODELS\Ships\WickedWench folders from Beta 2.
Then use the GM Viewer to see which textures they use from RESOURCE\Textures\Ships and copy those over too.

Back