• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 problems

gingerlad8000

Landlubber
I'm having problems, I have installed beta 1 on a clean version of the game, fresh install and then the latest patch on top of that, have run the batch files aswell, when I try to run the game, the screen goes black, I see the amulet for a second and then it crashes, when I try to run the config.exe it tells that either the enging.ini or options file is missing, anything I can do?

Attachments

• system.log
    300 bytes · Views: 51
  • compile.log
    728 bytes · Views: 71
:gday

It doesn't even get started! Where did you install POTC? Do not install it in "program files". That causes the windoze security features to kick in which can block it. If you did install it there, move your POTC folder out and onto your hard drive. Or just delete and re-install right onto your hard drive.

Also do not install ENB or SwiftShader. They can cause problems too.

:gday

It doesn't even get started! Where did you install POTC? Do not install it in "program files". That causes the windoze security features to kick in which can block it. If you did install it there, move your POTC folder out and onto your hard drive. Or just delete and re-install right onto your hard drive.

Also do not install ENB or SwiftShader. They can cause problems too.

thanks I'll try that I thought you only had to not install to program files if you were running vista, I'm on 7, b and I did have swiftshader and enbseries installed aswell haha, ill try that thanks

Back