• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Build mod 14 beta 3.2. hoist the colours no quest ?

furkan59

Powder Monkey
I am playing Build mod 14 beta 3.2. "hoist the colours" storyline but there is no quest continuiously. I mean my quest book is blank but I just started the game. I have no errors yet.

Did the story start on the Tortuga port with you talking to yourself? The dialog should have told you to go to the tavern.

Yes I go to tavern. May I select the wrong answers when I talk to man at tavern? What should I after than that?

You just need to talk to Mr. Gibbs in the tavern. He should be sitting there somewhere.
It continues from there on.

Okay I fix it but. When I go to barbados then go to tavern I met with guy and I joined the brotherhood then quest stopped again

You seem to be EXTREMELY unlucky with your quests. What do your compile.log files say?

Report if the same problem occurs again with your .log files that can be found in your main game folder after quitting/exiting the game. (compile, error and system)

Back