• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Can assign abilities without having enough freepoints

Cassadar

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Started a new game. No clue if it only happens on my side, but apparently I'm able to buy myself new abilities without having freepoints:
20161008171111_1.jpg
Happens with your officers too. No error.log, but I found this in compile.log instead:
Code:
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk ironwill to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk basicdefence to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk advanceddefence to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk toughness to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk criticalhit to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0

Started a new game. No clue if it only happens on my side, but apparently I'm able to buy myself new abilities without having freepoints:
View attachment 28588
Happens with your officers too. No error.log, but I found this in compile.log instead:
Code:
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk ironwill to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk basicdefence to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk advanceddefence to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk toughness to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
PERKS ERROR: When adding perk criticalhit to character Blaze the freepoints went below 0
Ah this is because i had to enable the button for noncontributing perks. Will fix it tomorrow.

@Cassadar please place this file in:
..\PROGRAM\INTERFACE\
and see if it works.

Attachments

• perks.c
    21.2 KB · Views: 101
Back