• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can i ask this?

psykopatsak

Landlubber
After installing patch 5, i tried Johan Elting. But when you get the quest to go to spighttown and bring back a spy, im at total loss. I've turned upside down on the whole Island, and cannot even find a clue of where he can be.. :shrug

EDIT: OK, i saw now. and i just realised there is a wiki... :facepalm

EDIT2: However the wiki doesen't work. I get some kind of management/login thingy. And the Dungeon is too flooded for proper exploration! But even with sidestep glitch, i could not find anything else than people who drew swords at me... :will

After installing patch 5, i tried Johan Elting. But when you get the quest to go to spighttown and bring back a spy, im at total loss. I've turned upside down on the whole Island, and cannot even find a clue of where he can be.. :shrug

EDIT: OK, i saw now. and i just realised there is a wiki... :facepalm

EDIT2: However the wiki doesen't work. I get some kind of management/login thingy. And the Dungeon is too flooded for proper exploration! But even with sidestep glitch, i could not find anything else than people who drew swords at me... :will

Try this link to get to the Wiki -> http://piratewiki.net/index.php/Assassin_Quest_Walkthrough

The dungeon flooding is a problem :yes - on the lower level you will have to fight the bandits in the passageways and alcoves ( as in the rooms you are swimming and cannot fight - but the same applies to the bandits ).

The flooding has also affected the camera which causes problems ( camera colision detection )

Once you find the spy you can talk to him and continue the quest ok. ;)

:drunk

I moved the Sewer to Saint Martin, but made a mistake which made things worse.
Extract this file to your main game folder, overwriting the existing files. This will properly unflood the Speightstown dungeon.
New game required for the change to take effect. Sorry about that. :facepalm
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/b14_beta2_wip/sewer_fix.exe

I moved the Sewer to Saint Martin, but made a mistake which made things worse.
Extract this file to your main game folder, overwriting the existing files. This will properly unflood the Speightstown dungeon.
New game required for the change to take effect. Sorry about that. :facepalm
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/b14_beta2_wip/sewer_fix.exe
is that why the sewer, abbey, and dungeons entrances and exits are all jumbled up in Speightstown and Bridgetown?

What do you mean with "jumbled up"?

Well as an example, when you get close to the dungeon entrance door you load up at the ports sewer entrance. Several of the map entrances and exits in the abbey itself are just the same, some dead end tunnels load up to other areas, and i think there was one that loaded you an entrance on the same map. And it only seems to be a problem in Speightstown and maybe Bridgetown, though i havent looked to much into it. it was the same way on build 13, what little i played atleast.

Back