• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can someone please help??

in the house just next to the tavern I think. You need to go into his house and wait for him to go up stairs - then open the chest in the kitchen and steal all the stuff in there. (at least that was what I did)

in the house just next to the tavern I think. You need to go into his house and wait for him to go up stairs - then open the chest in the kitchen and steal all the stuff in there. (at least that was what I did)
Thx for the reply but the only house by the tavern is empty and nothing in the chest :(

goddamn it man . 2nd house to the left when u look toward tavern. chest under the stairs the fat guy in black outfit stands right. just walk in and loot the chest when bot not looking that way) peace of cake gl and hurry up cause u gotta get out of town on time.

you have to have drinks inside the tavern with a random patron and ask about rumors before he shows up in his house...

so, goddamnit man make sure u know what your saying before getting all riled up!

you have to swim behind the shipyard talk to your guys and then swim behind the Frigate parked in the bay and fight everyone there.

Back