• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can`t find Capn Petros

Billybones

Landlubber
Hello all. I`ve been in the tavern and followed the instructions I was given there. I`ve searched everywhere in the plantation and can`t find Petros anywhere. Theres someone in the main house but all he says is that he dosen`t want to trade with me. Whats occuring.

Billy

Hello all. I`ve been in the tavern and followed the instructions I was given there. I`ve searched everywhere in the plantation and can`t find Petros anywhere. Theres someone in the main house but all he says is that he dosen`t want to trade with me. Whats occuring.

Billy

This guy in the Plantation house appears if you chose this option when Mr Gibbs talked to you at Anse- Casse Bois beach:-

from walkthrough--

Code:
Jack Rackham asks if ready to sail - tells you to sail to Anse Casse-Bois on other side of Guadeloupe and from there go through jungle to Petros' Plantation. – QB Update

SAVE HERE

Sail to Anse Casse-Bois - on shore Mr Gibbs talks to you (2 choices)

Gibbs to stay with ship

Go through jungle on your own – go to house outside fort entrance ( 1st jungle screen )

Transported to prison - Talk to Cap’n Drow. – escape – avoid 3 EITC officers in Port - sail to Turks on jetty Petros talks to you - gives you your ship back.

Petros tells you Capt. Nathan Kell has part of map. Annamaria knows where Kell is she is waiting at Lighthouse on Barbados

Mr Gibbs leaves you

Go Searching for Nathan Kell

If you choose this option you should go to the house outside the fort ( section of jungle before you get to the Plantation section.) - for the story to continue.

The guy in the plantation house - is (was) an easter-egg.

If you want to meet Petros at the plantation and follow that path then you must choose the other option when Mr Gibbs talks to you at Anse Casse-Bois beach.

I.e. -- you must tell Mr Gibbs to come with you.

:cheers

This guy in the Plantation house appears if you chose this option when Mr Gibbs talked to you at Anse- Casse Bois beach:-

from walkthrough--

Code:
Jack Rackham asks if ready to sail - tells you to sail to Anse Casse-Bois on other side of Guadeloupe and from there go through jungle to Petros' Plantation. – QB Update

SAVE HERE

Sail to Anse Casse-Bois - on shore Mr Gibbs talks to you (2 choices)

Gibbs to stay with ship

Go through jungle on your own – go to house outside fort entrance ( 1st jungle screen )

Transported to prison - Talk to Cap’n Drow. – escape – avoid 3 EITC officers in Port - sail to Turks on jetty Petros talks to you - gives you your ship back.

Petros tells you Capt. Nathan Kell has part of map. Annamaria knows where Kell is she is waiting at Lighthouse on Barbados

Mr Gibbs leaves you

Go Searching for Nathan Kell

If you choose this option you should go to the house outside the fort ( section of jungle before you get to the Plantation section.) - for the story to continue.

The guy in the plantation house - is (was) an easter-egg.

If you want to meet Petros at the plantation and follow that path then you must choose the other option when Mr Gibbs talks to you at Anse Casse-Bois beach.

I.e. -- you must tell Mr Gibbs to come with you.

:cheers

Thanks for the help. I posted first before doing a search.

Billy

Back