• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can you believe?

Terrible is a big word; the original was alright. With modifications, I don't think anybody can consider it terrible.
Sure, some of the bugs range from annoying to pretty bad, but that doesn't make it terrible by any stretch of the imagination.
And we're still working on continuous improvements. :yes

Admittedly, I hardly ever play the game either. But that's because I'm too busy doing other things.

Can you beliece, that I haven't played PotC for more than 2 years? xD:

Last time I played was...err...four months ago, I think. I seem to do that with the games I like best. It's almost like I think they're fine wines, or something. xD: Two years is a little while longer, though. :shock xD:

I haven't tried it properly with modifications.

I just wasn't able to get into the original game at all. I found it extremely frustrating.

Meh. I might try to dig up my copy and play it again with new horizons.

I had in mind really big ironic thing:

I havent played PotC over 2 years, since I've joined here. Since then only moding PotC, only testing PotC and ect...

That's our common destiny! :D But those last months, I tried to start playing again a little bit, and I took a huge slap thanks to all the progresses accomplished ^^

Back