• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

can you Pirates answer this?!

carmine

Landlubber
Do anyone know if in the game City of Abandoned Ships do any of the pirate goveners or bosses running the pirate settlements ever give out quests not including jackman on bermuda cause he only just gives out
Henery morgan realated quest tips.I was told on the russian forum if you have good pirate realations the pirate govners running the settlements will give you random simple quests.Anyone experienced this???

Not sure, but it's possible. I never have received one but i don't really bother trying to get a quest in the Pirate settlements.
Only way to find out is to experiment since this section of the forum is pretty empty lately, not many people have been posting i have noticed since i returned (Which is upsetting!)

Pirate missions end with the capture of Panama and the return of Morgan from London, I believe.
Later, the Brotherhood is dissolved, and also Jackman says he retired from business.
Puerto Principe remains vacant, and La Vega & Le François are insignificant.
Morris, in Trinidad, disappeared.
I doubt if anyone can give even pirate missions.
In fact you can now go to a Governor-General and begin a quest-line national: you're no longer tied to Brotherhood.
But it's just my opinion ... :shrug

Main reason so little activity here is due to everyone busy modding. **grins**

Cap'n Drow

Back