• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cannons change / unlocking for vanilla game.

xBIGxTEDx

Landlubber
Hello all.

I recently been trying to change the Cannons reload time, prices expentiver, range and such but also tryed to get the some other cannons to unlock for the vanilla game.

Culverin Caliber: 8
Cannon Caliber: 8, 36, 48

When i looked at the folder 'PROGRAM/CANNON/cannon.init.c', i do see both Caliber 8 and the Caliber 36 made green by these /* */ i know this is locked to be invisable and the caliber 48 isnt and it doesnt show up at shipyard cannon shop. Also unlocked them in the 'Cannons.c & Cannons.h' but nothing took a effect to get them all in the shipyard cannon shop.

How do i unlock them all cause i tryed certain things but failed. Even the reload time range prices only worked for 2-3 cannons and the rest dind. Yes i tryed several NEW GAMES but it had all the same outcome.

Any code between /* and */ is "commented out" and does absolutely nothing.
Does that explain anything?

Ah i see. Cannons has changed if i only edited the ones that are available in the shop. Perhaps i will use that till i figured out about unlocking the other calibers. The vanilla game might be a bit to sensitive in changing stuff that arent unlocked.

Thank you.

Back