• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

cannons

thejokerjoh

Landlubber
:gday can anyone help me before i installed cmv 3,2 i hade changed so i started the game with quest corvette and had 42lbs and could upgrade to 48lbs now it's 36lbs and can only upgrade to 42 i have changed in ships init.c to:
refShip.Cannon = CANNON_TYPE_CANNON_LBS42;
refShip.MaxCaliber = 48;

but it dosen't work and i can't remember how i did't the last time please help :bow

Mate,

Why not try searching the forums for the answer before posting a new topic. Here is your answer: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17319-upgrading-cannons/page__p__388934__hl__cannons__fromsearch__1#entry388934

MK

Mate,

Why not try searching the forums for the answer before posting a new topic. Here is your answer: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17319-upgrading-cannons/page__p__388934__hl__cannons__fromsearch__1#entry388934

MK

thanks for the tip but i have alredy that one the problem i have is that i cant start a new game with 42lbs anymore and i have been looking all day at the forums and haven't find anything that could help me solve this thats why i posted a new topic

After making the changes to ships_init did you use the reinit button?

After you use the reinit button found in options, the game updates those changes but it does not update any of the ships you have that you edited, so if you have the Corvette and wanted to increase the ships cannon calibure then you would use the reinit button and have to buy or capture another Corvette which should then have a higher max calibure. Hope this helps. :onya

:dance thanks for the tip i will try it out just one more question is there any moe place i can edit cannons other then in ship init because evry ship i start with have 36lbs from lugger to manowar any way thanks again for all the work u guys on the mod team are doing they are great :onya

No problem bud and sorry it didn't work. Thats got me puzzled as to why it didn't work now. Anyway the only file is ships_init, but why are all the ships been generated with max calibures of 36Ibs. They should not be doing that.

Back