• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot go to kingston (build 14 Beta1)

Hi all, i have a question, i installed the build 14 BETA1 and i'am playing the Horatio Hornblower storyline, and when i try to enter Kingston the game crashes to desktop, somebody can help me, thanks, and sorry for my english

I solved the problem, thanks Captain Maggee, but i have another question, the HMS Indefatigable in the series is a Frigate, but in the game is a pinnace, i think that will be more appropriate that the Indefatigable was changed in the futures for a frigate, what do you think about? thanks again for help me.

Install the fix file from the 24 Jan, this was the first issue fixed in it :yes

Where can you download this file, can you give me an url?

This bug should be fixed in Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 3 -- but you MUST run the Rename.bat file in the game's main folder when you install the game to fix the bug :yes

For the details of the bug and how to fix it manually see this thread --> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/15398-hornblower-problem-build-14-beta-1/page__view__findpost__p__357711

:keith

Back