• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cant continue to next boarding deck

Captain Deluxe

Landlubber
hi,

I play the latest version of the game. I have the problem that I cant continue to next boarding deck. I changed the lines in console.c , as explained in Freguently asked questions. But it didnt help. I reinstalled the game too. But it didnt help too.

I hope you can help me and understand my problem. Excuse me for my bad english. Im from Germany.

Does it NEVER work? Or just sometimes?
Anything in the .log files in your main game folder?

it never work. Yeah there are pictures and another files. U can see yourself. There are more then this both. The picture show the situation where i cant continue.

Attachments

• seadogs2_0003.tga
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • error.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 96
i should tell you that i have the problem since i have reinstalled the game. But every new reinstallating dont eleminate the problem.

Code:
COMPILE ERROR - file: Upgrade.c; line: 53
Duplicate variable name: i
What is THAT??? Never seen that error before. Are you sure you have the game installed properly? o_O

What latest version do you use? Beta 2.5 or Beta 3 WIP 18?

I am quite sure that a new game w(c)ould solve the problem :shrug .. you can quickly come to quite the same process as in your acutal savegames by enabling the cheatmode ;) You even could choose the ship you had from the beginning with Beta3 WIP18 ;)

I think you just have to remove this line "//" from the enablereload line. Clipboard01.jpg

I am quite sure that a new game w(c)ould solve the problem :shrug
Yes..try that.
EDIT: Or try the Wip18. its more stable and improved than that of 2.5.

Could you show your compile.log and system.log as well?
Something very strange is going on; that DEFINITELY shouldn't be happening on Beta 2.5 .

mhm ok i have to make all again.....
I should tell why i am reinstalled the game. Because there is a bug in colony managment. Only after win the colony i was allowed to set a colony commandant. After in the colony managmanet in the characters interface i cant change anythink. Is this a bug? Sorry, my english is to bad to explain the problem exactly.

Colony Management is unfinished and buggy. We'll get to fixing that some day, but we've got a lot of other things to do first.
For now, you might want to avoid using it.

Code:
COMPILE ERROR - file: Upgrade.c; line: 53
Duplicate variable name: i
What is THAT??? Never seen that error before. Are you sure you have the game installed properly? o_O
Now I HAVE seen that error. My little brother managed to make it happen too.
It occurs if you have a } too much in your console.c file. Check your brackets.

Hello everybody. :ship

I just had the same bug! :s
I pressed SPACE (activation key) and nothing happened at all. I couldn't fast travel anywhere.
I only had an error report one time and it said:
Runtime Error - file: Loc-Ai, LAi_boarding.c
Missing (...)

Sorry but it didn't show up again after trying again. The problem is still there, there's just no Error File anymore.
So i wrote this out of mind.
I'm downloading Build 14 Beta 3 Progress now, hoping it will fix it maybe. :d

Sorry for my english but I'm German just like Captain Deluxe. ;)

Back