• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can't download Build 14 Beta 2.1 Full from Moddb

Dancox92

Landlubber
:ahoy

Not been back for a while. Recently got a new laptop, and thought i would see if i could play potc on this one, as the old one was a no go.

I managed to download the lite version, but not this one. And one is no good without the other :( Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help :onya

Yes, but its very slow. Taken about 10 mins to do 0.2/2.0 GB :( I pretty sure its not my internet connection as i whizzed through the lite version. So i have no idea? I've downloaded more from this link than Moddb's. Any other suggestions? At my current rate it would take me about 33 hrs to download :(

Thanks in advance for any help :onya

Those are the only two mirrors we have. The ModDB one is known to not always be reliable, but should work most of the time.
I just tried it and it is working for me at the moment. Recommend trying the ModDB one again.

Also just tested the BowenGames link and it is going at more than 100 KB/s for me.
I know speeds can differ based on where in the world you are and where the server is located though. :facepalm

Yes, just tried it on my old laptop. Going at 400KB/sec will download and transfer it across. As its going much faster, but will try moddb one last time. Thanks again pieter :cheers

The ModDB Failed On Me to. was downloading it lastnight, got to 96% and Stayed there for 4 hour's at 170kbps. :checklist

No clue why they are listed as so small. :read
the famouswhy download link Takes them to This Website though, maybe the other 9.40's do too

The MODDB site uses Gamefront. How does that on3network link work?

Hey! My Dropbox size has been increased to 2.25GB. If I deleted all of the present content in it, then I could put Build 14 beta 2.1 Full in there.

I would quite happily put it in mine, i have 25gb. :p I recently got a new HTC phone and its some promo offer you get when you log into dropbox on your new phone.;) Its at 85% downloaded from the link pieter gave me. Is there a way to share dropbox links though?

Nevermind, worked it out. I would just need to create a folder and share it/ or that file. And make the invitation as a url.

What is in my Dropbox, which is located at the top of the page in the "Downloads" section, is 1.3gb of POTC stuff available to anyone. If Dancox92 does put it in his Dropbox, could he get a link in the Downloads section also?

Back