• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cant find somekinda treasure..

br3akth3w1nd

Landlubber
Hi! I met a guy at a tavern (i dont remember exactly where) and I bought from him a treasure map for 8k gold. It said that I should go to the dungeon under the shipyard in bearmuda, and so I did. I had to pay the owner 20 000 gold to get in!! o.0 (Thats much for me I am playing from yesterday) I killed all the skeletons inside and some of the doors opened, but not all. I found a piece of a treasure map, musical intruments x100?!, buckets x100?! and some other stuff. Ok, all the skeletons are dead and some of the doors arent open? What should I do? How can I open them and were can I get the other pieces?

musical intruments x100?!, buckets x100?!
this should be the treasure, as far as i have played you can not reach every chest down there. but the treasure you have already got.
For my first treasure i got 15 ruby's and 60 musical instruments, may be they think our piliging insoires us to do music afterwards :shrug

by the way you could have gone trough ruin shore to aviod 20000 p payment to the shipbuilder.

Kouryuu

Sounds like you got ripped off. Was the map you bought new? Generally speaking, the older the map description is, the more likely you'll find something worth while. Though this isn't always true, I bought a map once that said the ink was still fresh on the paper. I went there and found eight chests of loot which then sold for quite a profit.

musical intruments x100?!, buckets x100?!
this should be the treasure, as far as i have played you can not reach every chest down there. but the treasure you have already got.
For my first treasure i got 15 ruby's and 60 musical instruments, may be they think our piliging insoires us to do music afterwards :shrug

by the way you could have gone trough ruin shore to aviod 20000 p payment to the shipbuilder.

Kouryuu
Thanks for the comment, now I found the second treasure map so I guess I will be on my way ^_^

Hmm is there a cave near portobello? I am trying to find it all day, its nowhere to be found x/
Try checking the corresponding map you can buy from a random salesman(street, shop, whatever) at random time. I have all the maps in my inventory, just to be safe. Ooh, and I love maps too! :will

On the off-note: This is not a game that takes you by the hand and carefully shows you the way through. What I love about it is that you need to actually THINK when playing this. :onya

Back