• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't find the Brig Queen..

Killer7181

Landlubber
Ive searched for this brig for about 2 years in game time but still cant find it.. I found some barque, fluyt that has a name Queen on it but I cant find the brig Queen.. Any tips how to find this damned brig??

go to the village near maracabio it was there waiting for me

heh i found it while searching 4 ascold tablets . anyway the location of queen is totaly random if u browse the forum ull see that many people found her on various different locations . .. after i found her i had 2 reload the game cause i did not find the tablet on any of the said locations. :modding

Yeah, must be random. Never saw it on the world map, but when going to sea mode near Havana, the Brig Queen appeared! Dunno if this is a bug or what, but when I went to the capn's cabin I did not have the jade skull in my inventory, it was in a chest in my cabin, but the quest text followed through anyway (seemingly) and she joined me as an officer.

Ive searched for this brig for about 2 years in game time but still cant find it.. I found some barque, fluyt that has a name Queen on it but I cant find the brig Queen.. Any tips how to find this damned brig??
There are many ships which bear the same names. Quest ships have different colored sails on the overhead map. Usually the unique quest ships has purple (or was it violet?) sails. The only exception is Flying Dutchman which has black sails. So just look for ships with such sails.

I've searched for days both around Maracaibo and Charleston and can't find the Brig Queen or the Elizabeth Shaw chick. V/R AS

I've searched for days both around Maracaibo and Charleston and can't find the Brig Queen or the Elizabeth Shaw chick. V/R AS

Just play your own game. Soon or later you will just see it. Of course when being near ports you can hit the fast travel just to look around - it doesn't hurt.

Edit: But be carefull if being really close to the port or the fort and the other ships may sink or board it.

Back