• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cant leave the Ship

Heinz-Fiction

Powder Monkey
Hi Forum,

ive downloaded the Build 13-Mod and choose one of the other Campaigns. The Problem is, i cant leave the Ship im on starting a new game. There is no icon and if i hit space theres the typical knock-knock-sound. What i have to do now? I took all ive found in the chests, theres nothing left. Theres just this guy telling nathanial what to do at the beginning but in my game, he just stand there and do nothing. Is that normal in this kind of campaign? edit: His Name was Malcolm on Nathanielcmapaign

btw: i cant open the config ... it says engine.ini is missing or somethinkg like that

It sounds like your doing the tutorial in the beginning of the game with Malcolm. He asks you to take the stuff out of your ship chest and put some weapons in the weapons locker. The next time you talk to him, just pay attention to what he is saying or go with the options that skip the tutorial and then you'll be able to leave.

Yep, you do really need to pay attention to what is said

I think i explain it the wrong way. Malcolm just stand there and said nothing, do nothing and even dont talk to me. But i think i found the Reason: The Runme.bat Says, that the File for German dialog (im german) is missing, if i choose english malcolm talk to me and i can continue. Eh, i can leave the ship but after the oxbayvideo the sea turns into a dark blue and the game crashes a few secs later with the engine.exe-error

When i change to 3rd-Person, game crashes

Back