• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cant recruit anymore officers

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
I just entered the tavern and asked two officers if they wanted to join my crew but my char inmediatly says them that the crew is full and I still have two more fighter vacants. I have talked to them lots of times and it is still the same. I am playing with the 3.15 mod.

the number of officers you can hire is affected by you leader stat,i think that's the name for it,been near a year since I've played and i think the max number of officers is 7.you can kinda cheat that though by putting officers on ships and docking them in various ports but 7 is all you can have with you at any one time,oh and captains of other ships don't count either,nor the 2 officers you get in the peter blood quest. probably other things I've forgotten but hope this helps

I believe that probably Zantozzz is on a ship of class excessive for his navigation.
This penalizes everything we do, also the enrollment of officers.
Exemple: Blood in beginning is on a Frigate (Arabella) cl. 2; requiring navigation 80, but Blood have navigation approximately 6; everything she does it hurts, because have alls stats in red.

Back