• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't remove sword! Please HELP!

also

Landlubber
Hi! I'm new in here and i don't know if this has been mentioned before or solved... Playing as Blood i can't remove swords. I can equip them but not remove them and i get caught by the guards. this doesn't happen with pistols, only with swords.
Can anyone help please???

Don't worry, dem guards will just be confiscatin' it, but Blood won't get hisself in trouble! :cheeky

Welcome aboard Captain Iglo! The Blood story line is pretty tough in the beginning, as the story line plays out, your problems with swords will resolve it's self. At one point, you will run across a dagger that the guards can't see because it is easily hidden, soon after that you will be able to equip and use all items normally. There are several threads on the Blood story line, so I won't give away all the secrets! If ya get stuck, either do a forum search for the the part of the story line you are stuck on, or read through the Blood parts in the stickied thread "Preperations for a Walkthrough." Good luck mate! :cheers

Don't worry, dem guards will just be confiscatin' it, but Blood won't get hisself in trouble! :cheeky
Yes i know, but is there a way to fix this?
There's no need to fix it. You will receive a sword every time you need one during the prologue and afterwards you will have no reason to ever unequip your weapon. And even if you did remove it it wouldn't help - the guards will accost you even if you're just carrying the weapon in your inventory.

Back