• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Can't rest on ship

Harmsway

Sailor Apprentice
I'm running Free Play and was at the Navy Base at night. Could not find a room on base so I went back to my ship cabin to sleep. The option to rest until morning is no longer there. Am my missing something?

As far as I know it should be there. Normally you asked one of you crew members right?

Could not find a room on base so I went back to my ship cabin to sleep. The option to rest until morning is no longer there. Am my missing something?
That option never existed. Not in the cabin anyway. :no

But:
Normally you asked one of you crew members right?
Indeed there IS an option to wait a certain number of hours by talking to a crewmember on your ship's deck.
That is quite a new addition by @Levis.

Incidentally, I believe there's a tavern outside the Antigua naval base.

@Harmsway try talking to your crew and asking what time it is. I believe that should allow you to wait for a certain time.

I'm running Free Play and was at the Navy Base at night. Could not find a room on base so I went back to my ship cabin to sleep. The option to rest until morning is no longer there. Am my missing something?

I think you are getting confused with COAS - in that game you can go to your cabin and sleep/pass the night/pass time - by talking to yourself.

To pass time in POTC you have to talk to a crew member on your ship - this feature has only been introduced recently ( Beta 3.5 & Beta 4 )

:drunk

I think you are getting confused with COAS - in that game you can go to your cabin and sleep/pass the night/pass time - by talking to yourself.

To pass time in POTC you have to talk to a crew member on your ship - this feature has only been introduced recently ( Beta 3.5 & Beta 4 )

:drunk

That's it I'm confusing it with COAS. I wilh talk with a crew member as you suggest. Thanks everyone.

It's amazing how much has been done with POTC.

Back